Our knowledge of GE Automation and Controls is extensive and continues to grow. Over the years, we have worked on numerous product lines and are confident that we have the greatest ability to repair a non-functional industrial device.
Control Concepts supports both new GE PLCs and those nearing the end of their life-cycle. We have the experience you seek with outdated or nearly outdated parts.
- Extended temperature ranges
- Immunity to electrical noise
- Resistance to vibration and impact
- Input Scan: Looks for all connected input devices
- Program Scan: Executes user-created program logic
- Output Scan: Runs or shuts off all connected output devices
- Housekeeping: Communicates with programming devices and performs internal diagnostics
- Proximity or photoelectric sensors
- Limit switches
- Is it a new system or an existing one? How old is it?
- What is the environment like where the system will be installed? Is it hot, dusty, full of vibration?
- How many discrete devices does your system have? Are they AC components or DC components?
- How many analog devices are there?
- Will your system require any special features such as a real-time clock or high end positioning?
- How much memory does the CPU need to run the system efficiently?
- Where will the I/O be located? Will it be local only or local and remote?
- Will the controller be communicating with other systems or networks? Will it need to communicate with field devices?
- Does your system require traditional programming instructions or are special instructions needed?
Control Concepts has over 30 years of experience in GE programmable logic controller repair, service, and support.
- No communication
- No I/O indicators
- Alarm indicator
- I/O failure
- No Power indicator
- No Run Light indicator
- Electrical installation
- Onsite testing
- Field modifications (if needed)
Control Concepts provides 24/7 service and support for GE products. Call us for more information or to schedule service.