Automated Food and Beverage Processing
Control Concepts services control systems for food and beverage processing equipment and machinery, including:
- Vision and sensing systems
We repair and upgrade controls for everything from bottling lines and automated tortilla presses to flash freezers and ovens. We replace obsolete or outdated equipment with control systems that improve machine safety and performance speed so you can make rapid, accurate production or recipe changes.
Current thoughts on food and beverage processing
With very few exceptions, all food is processed in some form. Processing is what has given us safe, healthy, convenient, and affordable food available to everyone.
As a food processor, you are taking raw materials and creating edible food that is safe and nutritious to eat. In the meantime, the number of beverages available for consumption has skyrocketed, with a wide variety of concoctions from soda pop to alcoholic drinks to choose from.
There is one thing in common: everything is handled by your automated processing equipment. You do not have time for downtime and that is where Control Concepts comes in.
What controls do we service?
- AC & DC motor drives
- VFDs (variable frequency drives)
- Soft sarts
- Electronic controls
- PLCs (programmable logic controllers)
- Machine safety equipment
- Machine automation and controls
We service nearly any brand.
Control Concepts is also a Certified UL508A Panel Shop
- And program
…your custom solution anytime. You get a full manufacturer’s warranty on every panel installed.
We start with a personal consultation to understand your equipment and machinery. Then we analyze your manufacturing needs and consult on the best solution available to meet the demands of your vendors. We establish equipment electrical ratings, develop panel designs and electrical drawings, and build custom panels according to the approved design. Control Concepts performs thorough quality control testing and verification on every system we build and provide professional installation service.
Emergency retrofit service available!
We can begin (and sometimes complete) work on the same day.
How does a retrofit help you?
- Saves energy
- Reduces down-time for scheduled maintenance
- Reports operating data and productivity information in real time
- Increases reliability
- Minimizes breakdowns by pinpointing and preventative maintenance processes
- Troubleshoots problems quickly with detailed diagnostic information
- Identifies and displays the point of failure in the machinery
Our repair process
- We check the motor drive and terminals for substandard connections
- We conduct diode and IGBT tests on I/O power sections
- We power up the unit and perform amp readings and output frequency tests
- We perform basic jog functions after a system back-up
Control Concepts offers 24/7 industrial electronics service and repair
We have offered 24-hour service since 1984. Control Concepts responds to your emergency with the urgency you deserve. We can quickly deploy an experienced technician to repair and service your food and beverage processing equipment drives where ever they are located.